We’re in this together!
We are ready to provide the best experiences to you, your family, and your friends now that we have taken the time to adapt to these changing times.
We took some down time to make our experiences even better! When you visit Kipu Ranch on the Garden Island (our name for Kauai), we guarantee memories you’ll keep for a lifetime. Health and safety are always our priority, along with providing you with an unforgettable time.
Here are some of the things that we’re doing to ensure the health and safety of our staff and guests:
Check in Process
- Outdoor Check-in Areas
- Digital Waiver Completion Prior to Arrival
- Payments Processed Prior to Arrival
- Updated Guest Policy: Any person experiencing a temperature of 100.4 degrees and higher and/or experiencing flu-like symptoms will not be allowed to visit us at this time and will either be refunded or rescheduled for a later date.
- Increased Sanitation of Office Check in Areas Between Tour Check Ins
- New Handling Practices For Gear Distribution (AM/PM Gear Inventory with No 2nd Use Policy)
- Enhanced Vehicle Cleaning Process Before and After
- Gear Cleaning Process Before and After
Cleaning and Sanitation Process
- Increased Cleaning of High-Touch Common Areas
- Increased Cleaning Throughout Day for All Restrooms
- Hand Sanitizer Dispensers Available Throughout the Property
- Staff will self-screen daily prior to the start of the workday
- Staff will be provided with PPE (e.g., gloves, masks, face shields) and follow all health guidelines as required by authorities
- Signage is placed on property reminding employees of appropriate health practices
- Staff will practice strict adherence to hand washing and disinfecting tools
- All staff will be instructed in washing and hand sanitizing protocols
- Staff are instructed to stay home if they do not feel well and told to contact a manager if they notice a coworker or guest with a cough, shortness of breath, or other known symptoms of COVID-19. Staff and guests who exhibit any of the symptoms of COVID-19 while at the property will be instructed to immediately make this information known to manager on duty
Reservations are required. You can book online or call (808) 246-9288.
A digital waiver form will be sent via email to the lead participant. Completion of the digital waiver form is required for participation. Each guest must complete a waiver form at least 24-hours prior to arrival. Parent or guardian must complete waiver forms for guest(s) aged 17 and under. No printing required.
Guest Participation Policy
- All guests MUST provide proper documentation at check-in showing proof of eligibility to participate. Acceptable forms of documentation: TRANSPACIFIC TRAVELERS – State of Hawaii Travel and Health Form: “Safe Travels Hawaii” found on website profile at https://travel.hawaii.gov – Screenshots and printed documents are not eligible. KAUA’I RESIDENTS – ID or document reflecting name and home address; If you have traveled within the last 10 days, you will be asked to provide the “Safe Travels Hawaii” profile.
- Any person experiencing a temperature of 100.4 degrees and higher and/or experiencing flu-like symptoms should not participate and will either be refunded or rescheduled for a later date.
- All guests are asked to follow federal, state and local orders pertaining to social distancing, masks, and travel requirements. For the most up-to-date information on travel updates, please visit: https://www.gohawaii.com/special-alerts-information.
Face Coverings are Required
All guests are required to wear a face covering (face mask, bandana, face gaiter, etc) during check in and at any time where they are unable to safely physically distance (6 feet or more) from staff and other guests outside of their party.
While we observe social distancing in our operation, we ask that guests maintain social distance (6ft or more) from staff and other guests while on property.
Mahalo for choosing Kipu Ranch Adventures. We look forward to welcoming you to the ranch!
Hawaii Travel Updates
For the most up-to-date information on travel updates, please visit: GoHawaii