2 Hour Waterfall 4x4 Jungle TourReserve Now
- Entry-level trail riding.
- Discover our hidden waterfall and bamboo grove.
- Travel along old historic plantation roads once used to haul cane.
- Learn about the history of this 3,000 acre working cattle ranch.
- Experience a part of Kauai that is otherwise inaccessible to the public.
Read More about the Tour »
Kauai Waterfall Jungle Tour
Come and explore! Where the road ends, is where the fun begins on our 2 hr Waterfall 4x4 Jungle tour. Leisurely delight in the excitement of 4x4 adventure touring into our lush jungle trail system on historic Kipu Ranch! Our two-hour highlight tour offers guests the opportunity to select from our premium 4x4 UTV vehicle fleet. Our vehicles have the capacity to accommodate 4-6 guests - making this tour perfect for families and large groups.
Discover Kauai’s distinctive untouched beauty. Enjoy a relaxing scenic tour along this unique entry-level trail system; ascending from open, breathtaking viewpoints expanding over 3,000 acres of lush landscape and overlooking the Hule’ia River Valley. You’ll explore stunning panoramic views aboard our premium 4x4 off road touring vehicles and travel deep into Kauai's tropical jungle interior. Your knowledgeable tour guides will delve into a variety of plant life, historic landmarks, and a few blockbuster movie spots including Pirates of the Caribbean, Outbreak, and Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Ark. Delight in a short hike descending to our hidden waterfall and bamboo grove – great photo opportunities. Come join us in experiencing tropical 4x4 off road touring at its finest.
Varies By Season
Wednesday or Thursday: 2:15 pm
Sunday: 9:30 am
*Please check our "Live Availability Calendar" for additional items.
- Great for Beginners
- Instruction & Practice
- Relaxing Scenic Tour
- Cattle, wild pigs, phesants, peacocks & turkeys!
Choose from these vehicles for your ride:
- Kawasaki 750 4X4 TERYX-4 (Seats 2-4)
- Kawasaki 4X4 MULEPRO-6 (Seats 5-6)
- Guide Driven Passenger
Kipu Ranch Adventures provides:
- Drinks & snacks
- Helmets, goggles and bandannas
What to Bring:
- All drivers MUST be at least 18 years of age to operate machines and MUST provide a valid Driver's License.
- Swimsuit under clothing recommended
- Long pants (shorts OK)
- Closed-toe shoes (tennis or water shoes OK)
- Insect Repellent
- Valuable items not recommended on tour
Check In Office:GPS ADDRESS: 235 Kipu Road, Lihue, HI 96766