Our VIP Triple Trail Expedition holds nothing back, combining all three of our trail systems into one off-road tour. Operate top-of-the-line, ultra-smooth suspension vehicles, and traverse the outdoors of Kauai.
- Youth Age 9-17
Embark on Kipu Ranch’s Most Popular Tour
This off-road adventure tour includes views of Kipu Kai from the top of Mt. Haupu, rides through Kauai’s tropical rainforests, and along the Hule’ai River to the Indiana Jones Rope Swing.
- Diverse Landscape – More challenging trails, elevation changes (sea level to 800 feet in elevation)
- Signature Tour – Classic Stop-N-Go Tour, less downtime, cover more ground to get to scenic stop locations.
- Kipu Kai – Top of the ridge overlooking landlocked Kipu Kai Beach, the only way to see it by land is on our tour!
This off-road adventure tour includes views of Kipu Kai from the top of Mt. Haupu, rides through Kauai’s tropical rainforests, and along the Hule’ia River to the Indiana Jones Rope Swing. Enjoy the historic landscape with photos of famous movie locations such as Jurassic Park, Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark, and The Descendants. From our Kamaaina to visitors from around the world, this tour will leave you speechless!
This scenic ranch tour scenic is our most popular eco-adventure. After instruction and some practice time, your experienced tour guide will lead you along Kipu Ranch for an exciting journey through the diverse landscape and history that makes this one of the top Hawaii eco-tours in the state. Be ready to share the area with cattle, wild pigs, pheasants, peacocks, and wild chickens! Spend a few hours with us and see why we’ve been recognized as “Best Tour Company in Hawaii” by USA Today.
We provide well maintained off-road vehicles, helmets, goggles, bandanas, drinks, and snacks. Closed-toe shoes are required.
Book your off-road adventure today!
- Kawasaki 750 4X4 TERYX-4 (Seats 2-4)
- Guide Driven Passenger
- Instruction and Practice
- Cattle, wild pigs, pheasants, peacocks, and wild chickens!
- Tour Hollywood movie locations
- Views of famous Kipu Kai & Hule’ia River
- Great for beginners or experienced riders
- Water and snacks
- Knowledgeable guides
- Helmets, goggles, and bandanas
- All drivers MUST provide a valid Driver’s License.
- Bring credit card to place on file until vehicle is returned.
- Covered closed toe shoes are required for all tours.
- Camera with case for dust, mud and water protection (no drones).
- Reef-safe sunscreen.
- Guests may get dusty or muddy depending on weather conditions. We recommend guests wear dark clothing or clothing they don’t mind getting stained by Kauai’s red dirt.
- We recommend a long sleeve top and long pants in place of using bug spray. If using bug spray, we recommend using an all natural locally made product.
- Although water will be provided on tour, we encourage guests to bring a reusable water bottle. Water refill station available at check-in.
- Valuable items not recommended on tour.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Tour operator will not be held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items. No personal storage available on site.
- All drivers MUST be at least 18 years of age to operate machines and MUST provide a valid Driver’s License.
- No recent surgeries, neck/back/knee problems, pregnant women, or any serious health conditions allowed on tours.
- Covered closed toe footwear is REQUIRED for all tours and during water activities (applicable tours only). Water activities are subject to weather conditions.
- Drug and alcohol use is not permitted before or during tours. Impaired participation is not allowed for your safety.
- Age restrictions apply:
- Ultimate Ranch & Waterfall Picnic – minimum age 9
- VIP Triple Expedition Trail – minimum age 12
- Safety helmets and goggles are provided by Kipu Ranch Adventures and are required for all guests to wear.
- Guests are required to arrive on-time. Tours operate on schedule and cannot wait for late guests. The option to reschedule will be presented to late arrivals.
- Tours operate rain or shine with the exception of severe weather conditions.
- If you are booking on behalf of another person or group, it is your responsibility to inform each participant of these restrictions.
- Approximately 7 miles (20 minutes) from the Lihue Airport