Our signature tour! Join us for a beautiful and breathtaking off-road scenic tour through Kipu Ranch’s lush green pastures, tropical Huleia Valley, and ascend from under the canopy of the rainforest to the breathtaking backdrop of Mt. Haupu.
Are we sold out on your preferred date? Try our waitlist!
- Teryx (Seats 2-4) Minimum 2 guests required to reserve this vehicle
- MulePro (Seats 5-6) Minimum 5 guests required to reserve this vehicle
Mahalo for your interest in joining us for an adventure!
If we get a cancellation, we’ll call waitlist guests in the order the request was received. If we’re not able to contact the person ahead of you, you’ll be next on the list!
Please be advised, this is not a purchased booking or tour confirmation. When booking into our waitlist, you will have the option to select a preferred tour type and preferred start time. You will also have the option to select additional dates you’d like to be waitlisted for.
- Kawasaki 750 4X4 TERYX-4 (Seats 2-4)
- Kawasaki KRX 1000 (Seats 2)
- MuleProFXT (Seats 5-6)
- Instruction & practice
- Tour Hollywood movie locations
- Share trails with cattle, wild pigs, pheasants, peacocks and wild chickens
- Learn about Kipu Ranch’s history from royalty, to sugar plantation, to what it is today
- Knowledgeable guides
- Helmets, goggles, and bandanas
- Water and light locally made snack
- Top-of-the-line Kawasaki off road vehicles
- Face covering (face mask, bandana, face gaiter, etc).
- All drivers MUST provide a valid Driver’s License.
- Bring credit card to place on file until vehicle is returned.
- Covered closed toe shoes are required for all tours.
- Camera with case for dust, mud and water protection (no drones).
- Recommend bringing reusable water bottle. Although water will be provided on tour, we encourage guests to bring a reusable water bottle. Water refill station available at check-in.
- Reef-safe sunscreen.
- Guests may get dusty or muddy depending on weather conditions. We recommend guests wear dark clothing or clothing they don’t mind getting stained by Kauai’s red dirt.
- We recommend a long sleeve top and long pants in place of using bug spray. If using bug spray, we recommend using an all natural locally made product.
- Valuable items not recommended on tour.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Tour operator will not be held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items. No personal storage available on site.
- All guests are required to wear a face covering (face mask, bandana, face gaiter, etc) while on property. We highly recommend guests bring their own face covering with them to the ranch.
- Any person experiencing a temperature of 100.4 degrees and higher and/or experiencing symptoms will not be allowed to visit us at this time and will either be refunded or rescheduled for a later date.
- There is a minimum of 2 participants required in order to operate this tour. If minimum numbers are not met, you will be offered a refund or an alternative date.
- All drivers MUST be at least 18 years of age to operate machines and MUST provide a valid Driver’s License.
- No recent surgeries, neck/back/knee problems, pregnant women, or any serious health conditions allowed on tours.
- Covered closed toe footwear is REQUIRED for all tours and during water activities (applicable tours only). Water activities are subject to weather conditions.
- Drug and alcohol use is not permitted before or during tours. Impaired participation is not allowed for your safety.
- Age restrictions apply:
- Ultimate Ranch & Waterfall Picnic – minimum age 9
- Safety helmets and goggles are provided by Kipu Ranch Adventures and are required for all guests to wear.
- Guests are required to arrive on-time. Tours operate on schedule and cannot wait for late guests. The option to reschedule will be presented to late arrivals.
- Tours operate rain or shine with the exception of severe weather conditions.
- If you are booking on behalf of another person or group, it is your responsibility to inform each participant of these restrictions.
- Approximately 7 miles (20 minutes) from the Lihue Airport