• All guests are required to wear a face covering (face mask, bandana, face gaiter, etc) during check in and at any time where they are unable to safely physically distance (6 feet or more) from staff and other guests outside of their party.
• Any person experiencing a temperature of 100.4 degrees and higher and/or experiencing flu-like symptoms should not participate and will either be refunded or rescheduled for a later date.
• All guests are asked to follow federal, state and local orders pertaining to social distancing, masks, and travel requirements. For the most up-to-date information on travel updates, please visit: https://www.gohawaii.com/special-alerts-information.
• Digital Waivers MUST be completed by all participants prior to arrival to support a contactless check-in process. A link to the digital waiver form will be included in reservation confirmation. No printing required.
• All drivers MUST be at least 18 years of age to operate vehicles and MUST provide a valid Driver’s License.
• No recent surgeries, pregnant women, or any serious health conditions allowed on tours. Serious neck/back/knee problems not recommended.
• Covered closed toe footwear is REQUIRED for all tours and during water activities (applicable tours only). Water activities are subject to water conditions at the time of the tour.
• Drug and alcohol use is not permitted before or during tours. Impaired participation is not allowed for your safety.
• Age restrictions apply: Ages 9 + are welcome to participate.
• For your safety, Kipu Ranch Adventures will provide helmets and goggles. Guests are welcome to bring their own helmet or eye protection, such as sunglasses, if preferred.
• Guests are required to arrive on-time. Tours operate on schedule and cannot wait for late guests. The option to reschedule will be presented to late arrivals.
• Tours operate rain or shine with the exception of severe weather conditions.
• If you are booking on behalf of another person or group, it is your responsibility to inform each participant of these restrictions.
- Ultimate Ranch Tour & Waterfall Triple Trail Expedition – minimum age 9
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your tour time to sign waivers and to get geared up for your off-road adventure. Tours leave at designated times and will not wait for late arrivals. The option to reschedule will be presented to late arrivals. Refunds will not be issued if participants are unable to reschedule. Actual tour time will begin shortly after all guests are checked in. Return times are approximate based on group size and riding conditions.
- Face covering (face mask, bandana, face gaiter, etc) while on property.
- All drivers MUST be at least 18 years of age to operate machines and MUST provide a valid driver’s license.
- Covered closed toe footwear is REQUIRED for all tours and during water activities (applicable tours only). Water activities are subject to weather conditions.
- Guests may get dusty or muddy depending on weather conditions.
- Wear swim attire underneath clothing if you plan on swimming at waterfall. Swimming at waterfall is weather permitting.
- We recommend guests wear dark clothing or clothing they don’t mind getting stained by Kauai’s red dirt. Extra change of clothes and towel.
- Reef-safe sunscreen.
- We recommend a long sleeve top and long pants in place of using bug spray. If using bug spray, we recommend using an all natural locally made product. An all natural Kauaʻi made bug spray is available for purchase at check-in.
- Camera with case for dust, mud and water protection (no drones).
- Although water will be provided on tour, we encourage guests to bring a reusable water bottle. Water refill station available at check-in. All vehicles are equipped with standard sized cup holders.
- Valuable items not recommended on tour.
This tour is not for anyone pregnant or with back or other injuries that could be aggravated by this type of off-road activity.
We take great pride in offering our valued guests a safe, fun and exciting way to experience a tropical off-road all terrain tour. There is always a risk involved when operating or riding as a passenger aboard an off-road vehicle. Guests are highly encouraged to be honest about their ability and comfort while operating an off-road vehicle while out on tour with us.
All of our machines offer fully automatic transmissions, push button 4WD and all wheel independent suspension for superior ride, comfort and stability. Tours are guided. Therefore, speed is controlled. Off-road vehicle operation instruction and off-road vehicle safety training is provided on each and every tour.
All of our machines have 4-wheel drive and rain is common on Kauai. We run tours rain or shine, however in heavy rains we may cancel the tour as we do drive through streams and valleys.
Guests 9 years and older are welcome on Ultimate Ranch Tour and Waterfall Triple Trail Expedition.
All guests under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. A legal guardian must sign a participation waiver prior to activity.
Kipu is the choice spot on Kauai for movie locations, and you will see many of them as well as the most beautiful landscapes on Kauai. The places of legends and history, as well as the plants and wildlife make it even better.
Yes, we have gift cards available for purchase. Link can be found at the top of the website.
Gift Card Terms & Conditions
Gift Cards cannot be used or redeemed without the authorized claim code, cannot be redeemed for cash, cannot be replaced if they are lost or stolen, cannot be used or redeemed towards previous purchases, cannot be used or redeemed to purchase other gift cards, cannot be resold, and are not refundable.
Tour Cancellation Policy
- Refunds will be issued for cancellations requested sooner than 24 hours of the activity date. Cancellations requested within 24 hours of the activity date are subject to a $75 fee per vehicle.
- Groups (6+): Refunds will be issued for cancellations requested sooner than 48 hours of the activity date. Cancellations requested within 48 hours of the activity date are subject to a $75 fee per vehicle.
- Missed tours due to late arrival are subject to a $75 fee per vehicle.
- We will gladly reschedule your activity prior to the cancellation policy at no extra cost subject to availability. Rescheduled activities within the cancellation period are subject to a $75 fee per vehicle. Rescheduled activities are non-refundable.
- No call / No shows are non-refundable.
- A full refund will be provided if the operator cancels the due to weather, mechanical failure, or unsafe conditions.
- Third Party bookings are subject to the third party’s cancellation terms and conditions. Third parties include all reservations made through third party websites, concierge agents and/or travel companies. Contact the booking company directly to request cancellation.
Fees are subject to a 4.712% HI sales tax
Private Tour Terms & Conditions
- 50% deposit – due at time of booking
- Balance due – 30 days prior to activity date
- Full refunds will be issued for cancellations requested sooner than 15 days of the activity date.
- Cancellations requested 3 – 14 days prior to the activity date will be issued a 50% refund.
- Cancellations made within 72 hours of activity date are non-refundable