Our signature tour! Join us for a beautiful and breathtaking off-road scenic tour through Kipu Ranch’s diverse landscape and history.
Waterfall Triple Trail Expedition
Previously known as the VIP Tour, experience all three Kipu Ranch trail systems on this off-road adventure! (Ages 9+ welcome)
- Drivers & Passengers (ages 18+)
- Youth (ages 9-17)
- Solo Driver Teryx No Passengers (ages 18+)
- Platinum Mule Pro-FXT "Special" Great for party of 4 adults. For groups of 4, adults SAVE big!
Waterfall Triple Trail Expedition in Kauai
Previously known as the VIP tour, Kipu Ranch Adventures’ Waterfall Triple Trail Expedition holds nothing back. Here you’ll find top of the line Kawasaki ultra-smooth suspension vehicles.
- Extended Riding Times (in comparison to other tour options) – Trek across all 3 trail systems along Kipu Ranch.
- Movie Locations – This tour highlights many movie locations for amazing photo and video taking opportunity.
- Waterfall Lookout – Drive right up to our private waterfall. Walk to waterfall is a moderate hike on uneven ground, approximately 75 meters down and back up. Short hike is optional for those that would like to view waterfall from top.
Kipu Ranch Adventures Waterfall Triple Trail Expedition holds nothing back. Here you’ll find well-maintained top of the line ultra-smooth suspension vehicles. At nearly double the mileage of our signature tour; we look forward to showing you top quality adventure touring at its finest. A well thought out and crafted route is where great expeditions begin; we have mapped out just that. Traversing the best open view, mountain, and jungle sections of all three of our trail systems combined into one epic trip.
Experience first-class tropical 4×4 off-road adventure aboard our well maintained Kawasaki TERYX4 or our Kawasaki PLATINUM MULE PRO-FXT Ranch Edition with room for the whole family.
Our experienced guides will lead you through our expansive 3,000-acre trail system on a working cattle ranch, which is full of breathtaking scenery, blockbuster movie hits, cultural history, and Hawaiian legends. You will navigate your own vehicle throughout the different trails and obstacles to our private waterfall, bamboo jungles, and much more! All vehicle features and terrain obstacles are exciting enough to challenge and thrill beginners to intermediate levels of off-road enthusiasts. Spend a few hours with us and see why we’ve been recognized as “Best Tour Company in Hawaii” by USA Today.
This is also a swimming tour, so be sure to pack towels and wear a swimsuit under your riding clothes. We provide helmets, goggles, bandanas, and a light snack. Closed-toe footwear will be required while swimming. We recommend reef-safe sunscreen and natural locally made insect repellent as well.
Book your Kauai Waterfall Tour and UTV Excursion Today!
Please note: Waterfalls and stream conditions are subject to the weather. Heavy rains can make swimming unsafe and droughts reduce water flow considerably.
- TERYX4 (Seats up to 4)
With features like power steering, full-back performance seats, and premium suspension, the Teryx4’s operator-friendly controls and stylish interior will have drivers and passengers enjoying true luxury touring and off-road adventure.
- Platinum MULE PRO-FXT Ranch Edition (Seats up to 6)
Great for party of 4 adults. For groups of 4, adults SAVE big!
The best 4×4 choice for maximum space and comfort. Easy smooth operations plus ultra-low noise cab – great for open conversation while touring. Power steering, comfortable bench seats, premium suspension, seatbelts, latch doors, and full roll bar.
- Instruction & Practice
- Short Hike to Private Waterfall and Bamboo Grove
- Discover Hollywood & Blockbuster Movie Locations
- Knowledgeable Guides
- Helmets and goggles
- Light locally made snack
- Top-of-the-line Kawasaki off road vehicles
- All drivers MUST provide a valid Driver’s License.
- Credit card to place on file until vehicle is returned.
- Covered closed toe shoes are required for all tours.
- Water bottle. Water refill station available at check-in.
- Camera with case for dust, mud and water protection (no drones).
- Reef-safe sunscreen.
- Guests may get dusty or muddy depending on weather conditions. We recommend guests wear dark clothing or clothing they don’t mind getting stained by Kauai’s red dirt.
- We recommend a long sleeve top and long pants (not required) in place of using bug spray. If using bug spray, we recommend using an all natural locally made product.
- Valuable items not recommended on tour.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Tour operator will not be held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items. No personal storage available on site.
- All drivers MUST be at least 18 years of age to operate machines and MUST provide a valid Driver’s License.
- No recent surgeries, neck/back/knee problems, pregnant women, or any serious health conditions allowed on tours.
- Covered closed toe footwear is REQUIRED for all tours and during water activities (applicable tours only). Water activities are subject to weather conditions.
- Drug and alcohol use is not permitted before or during tours. Impaired participation is not allowed for your safety.
- Age restrictions apply: Minimum age 9.
- Guests are required to arrive on-time. Tours operate on schedule and cannot wait for late guests. The option to reschedule will be presented to late arrivals.
- Tours operate rain or shine with the exception of severe weather conditions.
- If you are booking on behalf of another person or group, it is your responsibility to inform each participant of these restrictions.
- Approximately 7 miles (20 minutes) from the Lihue Airport