Our signature tour! Join us for a beautiful and breathtaking off-road scenic tour through Kipu Ranch’s diverse landscape and history. Limited-time early bird specials on 7 a.m. tours!
- KRX 1000 (Seats 2) Minimum 2 guests required
- Expedition (Seats 2-4 People) Minimum 2 guests required
- Adult Rider - Guide Driven Vehicle
- Youth Rider - Guide Driven Vehicle Ages 12-17
The Ultimate Trail Riding Expedition in Kauai
Kipu Ranch Adventures’ VIP Triple Trail Expedition holds nothing back. Here you’ll find top of the line ultra-smooth suspension vehicles found nowhere else
- Extended Riding Times (in comparison to other tour options) – Trek across all 3 trail systems along Kipu Ranch.
- Movie Locations – This tour highlights many movie locations for amazing photo and video taking opportunity.
- Waterfall Lookout – Drive right up to our private waterfall. Walk to waterfall is a moderate hike on uneven ground, approximately 75 meters down and back up. Short hike is optional for those that would like to view waterfall from top.
Kipu Ranch Adventures VIP Triple Trail Expedition holds nothing back. Here you’ll find top of the line ultra-smooth suspension vehicles found nowhere else. Capping this tour at a maximum of 8 vehicles for less of a crowd, and at nearly double the mileage of our signature tours in just 3 hours; we look forward to showing you top quality adventure touring at its finest. A well thought out and crafted route is where great expeditions begin; we have mapped out just that. Traversing the best open view, mountain, and jungle sections of all three of our signature tours combined into one epic trip including a light snack along the way.
Experience first-class tropical 4×4 off-road adventure aboard our VIP “top shelf” Kawasaki TERYX KRX 1000 or our well maintained Expedition TERYX4 fleet. You can also ride with our guide in his Kawasaki MULEPRO FXT and get all the stories and history at the same time.
Our experienced guides will lead you through our expansive 3,000-acre trail system on a working cattle ranch, which is full of breathtaking scenery, blockbuster movie hits, cultural history, and Hawaiian legends. You will navigate your own vehicle throughout the different trails and obstacles to our private waterfall, bamboo jungles, and much more! All vehicle features and terrain obstacles are exciting enough to challenge and thrill beginners to intermediate levels of off-road enthusiasts. Spend a few hours with us and see why we’ve been recognized as “Best Tour Company in Hawaii” by USA Today.
We provide helmets, goggles and bandanas as well as a light snack. We recommend reef-safe sunscreen and natural locally made insect repellent.
- KRX 1000 (Seats 2)
- Expedition TERYX4 (Seats 2-4)
- RIDER – Guide Driven Option: Ride along with one of our experienced guides
- Instruction & Practice
- Light Snack & Water
- Short Hike to Private Waterfall and Bamboo Grove
- Discover Hollywood & Blockbuster Movie Locations
- Light Snack & Water
- Knowledgeable Guides
- Helmets, goggles, and bandanas
- All drivers MUST provide a valid Driver’s License.
- Bring credit card to place on file until vehicle is returned.
- Covered closed toe shoes are required for all tours.
- Camera with case for dust, mud and water protection (no drones).
- Reef-safe sunscreen.
- Guests may get dusty or muddy depending on weather conditions. We recommend guests wear dark clothing or clothing they don’t mind getting stained by Kauai’s red dirt.
- We recommend a long sleeve top and long pants in place of using bug spray. If using bug spray, we recommend using an all natural locally made product.
- Although water will be provided on tour, we encourage guests to bring a reusable water bottle. Water refill station available at check-in.
- Valuable items not recommended on tour.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Tour operator will not be held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items. No personal storage available on site.
- All drivers MUST be at least 18 years of age to operate machines and MUST provide a valid Driver’s License.
- No recent surgeries, neck/back/knee problems, pregnant women, or any serious health conditions allowed on tours.
- Covered closed toe footwear is REQUIRED for all tours and during water activities (applicable tours only). Water activities are subject to weather conditions.
- Drug and alcohol use is not permitted before or during tours. Impaired participation is not allowed for your safety.
- Age restrictions apply:
- VIP Triple Expedition Trail – minimum age 12
- Safety helmets and goggles are provided by Kipu Ranch Adventures and are required for all guests to wear.
- Guests are required to arrive on-time. Tours operate on schedule and cannot wait for late guests. The option to reschedule will be presented to late arrivals.
- Tours operate rain or shine with the exception of severe weather conditions.
- If you are booking on behalf of another person or group, it is your responsibility to inform each participant of these restrictions.
- Approximately 7 miles (20 minutes) from the Lihue Airport