Come and explore! Where the road ends, is where the fun begins on our 2 hr Waterfall 4x4 Jungle tour. Leisurely delight in the excitement of 4x4 adventure touring into our lush jungle trail system on historic Kipu Ranch! Our two-hour highlight tour offers guests the opportunity to select from our premium 4x4 UTV vehicle fleet. Our vehicles have the capacity to accommodate 4-6 guests - making this tour perfect for families and large groups. Hands down, the best activity value for bringing the whole family!
Entry-level trail riding.
Discover our hidden waterfall and bamboo grove.
Travel along old historic plantation roads once used to haul cane.
Learn about the history of this 3,000-acre working cattle ranch.
Experience a part of Kauai that is otherwise inaccessible to the public.
Prices Starting At:
UTV (seats 2-6)
$104.00 per person (age 18+)
$48.00 per child (ages 7-17)
Ride with a Guide
$96.00 per person (age 18+)
$48.00 per child (ages 7-17)
Wednesday & Thursday: 2:15 pm.
Occasionally Sundays: 9:30 am.
Occasionally Mondays: 2:15 pm.
Check out our live inventory of availability on our booking calendar.
Additional tour times may be available based on season.
Discover Kauai’s distinctive untouched beauty. Enjoy a relaxing scenic tour along this unique entry-level trail system; ascending from open, breathtaking viewpoints expanding over 3,000 acres of lush landscape and overlooking the Hule’ia River Valley. You’ll explore stunning panoramic views aboard our premium 4×4 off road touring vehicles and travel deep into Kauai’s tropical jungle interior. Your knowledgeable tour guides will delve into a variety of plant life, historic landmarks, and a few blockbuster movie spots including Pirates of the Caribbean, Outbreak, and Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Ark. Delight in a short hike descending to our hidden waterfall and bamboo grove – great photo opportunities. Come join us in experiencing tropical 4×4 off road touring at its finest.
Choose from these vehicles for your ride:
Kawasaki 750 4X4 TERYX-4 (Seats 2-4)
Kawasaki 4X4 MULEPRO-6 (Seats 5-6)
Guide Driven Passenger
Jungle Waterfall Tour Includes:
Entry-level trail riding
Discover our hidden waterfall and bamboo grove
Travel along old historic plantation roads once used to haul cane
Experience a part of Kauai that is otherwise inaccessible to the public
Kipu Ranch Adventures Provides:
Water & light snacks
Helmets, goggles, and bandannas
What to Bring:
All drivers MUST provide a valid Driver’s License.
Bring credit card to place on file until vehicle is returned.
Covered closed toe shoes are required for all tours.
Guests may get dusty or muddy depending on weather conditions. We recommend guests wear dark clothing or clothing they don’t mind getting stained by Kauai’s red dirt.
Recommend sunscreen, bug spray, and a camera.
Valuable items not recommended on tour.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Tour operator will not be held responsible if lost, stolen or damaged. No personal storage available on site.
What is the Guest Policy?
• All drivers MUST be at least 18 years of age to operate machines and MUST provide a valid Driver’s License.
• Guests 12 years and older are welcome on VIP Triple Trail Tour. Guests 9 years and older are welcome on Ultimate Ranch and Waterfall Picnic. Guests 7 years and older are welcome on the 2 hr Waterfall Jungle Tour. All guests under 18 must have a legal guardian sign for them.
• No recent surgeries, back/knee problems, pregnant women, or any serious health conditions allowed on tours.
• Covered closed toe shoes REQUIRED for all tours. Water shoes REQUIRED for those planning on swinging on Indiana Jones Rope Swing or swimming at waterfall (applicable tours only).
• Guests may get dusty or muddy depending on weather conditions. We recommend guests wear dark clothing or clothing they don’t mind getting stained by Kauai’s red dirt.
• Safety helmets and goggles are provided by Kipu Ranch Adventures and are required for all guests to wear.
• Guests are requested to arrive on-time. Tours operate on schedule and cannot wait for late guests.
• Tours operate rain or shine with the exception of severe weather conditions.
• If you are booking on behalf of another person or group, it is your responsibility to inform each participant of these restrictions.
Location: Lihue, Kauai, HI
Approximately 7 miles (20 minutes) from the Lihue Airport
The Kipu Ranch Difference
Ride through lush green pastures, venture down into tropical Hule’ia Valley, and ascend to majestic Haupu for a breathtaking view of Kipu Kai, Kauai’s untouched paradise. Experience many blockbuster movie spots such as Pirates of the Caribbean, Outbreak, and Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Ark. This is tropical 4×4 off road touring at its finest.