Join us for a beautiful and breathtaking 3 hour Kauai off-road scenic tour through Kipu Ranch. With a diverse landscape, abundant wildlife, and spectacular views our signature tour makes Kipu Ranch one of the premier eco-tour locations in Hawaii. Ride through lush green pastures, venture down into tropical Huleia Valley, and ascend to majestic Haupu for a breathtaking view of Kipu Kai, Kauai’s untouched paradise.
Diverse Landscape – More challenging trails, elevation changes (sea level to 800 feet in elevation)
Signature Tour – Classic Stop-N-Go Tour, less downtime, cover more ground to get to scenic stop locations.
Kipu Kai – Top of the ridge overlooking landlocked Kipu Kai Beach, the only way to see it by land is on our tour!
Prices Starting At:
Teryx 4×4 UTV (seats 2-4)
$146.00 per person (age 18+)
$96.00 per child (ages 9-17)
Ride with a Guide
$96.00 per person (age 9+)
Monday – Sunday: 7:00am or 1:30pm and
Monday – Friday: 9:30am
The views on the Ranch Tour include the incredible view of Kipu Kai from the top of Mt. Haupu, through the forests and along the Hule’ia River to the Indiana Jones Rope Swing. Enjoy the historic landscape with photos of famous movie locations such as Jurassic Park, Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Ark, and most recent The Descendants. From our Kamaaina to Visitors around the world, this tour will leave you speechless!
The Scenic Ranch Tour is our most popular eco-adventure tour. After instruction and some practice time, you embark on an exciting journey through the diverse landscape and history that makes Kipu Ranch Adventures one of the top Hawaii eco-tours in the state today. You will be sharing the area with cattle, wild pigs, pheasants, peacocks and wild chickens!
We provide drinks and snacks as well as helmets, goggles, and bandannas. Closed toe shoes are required.
All drivers MUST provide a valid Driver’s License.
Bring credit card to place on file until vehicle is returned.
Covered closed toe shoes are required for all tours.
Guests may get dusty or muddy depending on weather conditions. We recommend guests wear dark clothing or clothing they don’t mind getting stained by Kauai’s red dirt.
Recommend sunscreen, bug spray, and a camera.
Valuable items not recommended on tour.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Tour operator will not be held responsible if lost, stolen or damaged. No personal storage available on site.
What is the Guest Policy?
• All drivers MUST be at least 18 years of age to operate machines and MUST provide a valid Driver’s License.
• Guests 12 years and older are welcome on VIP Triple Trail Tour. Guests 9 years and older are welcome on Ultimate Ranch and Waterfall Picnic. Guests 7 years and older are welcome on the 2 hr Waterfall Jungle Tour. All guests under 18 must have a legal guardian sign for them.
• No recent surgeries, back/knee problems, pregnant women, or any serious health conditions allowed on tours.
• Covered closed toe shoes REQUIRED for all tours. Water shoes REQUIRED for those planning on swinging on Indiana Jones Rope Swing or swimming at waterfall (applicable tours only).
• Guests may get dusty or muddy depending on weather conditions. We recommend guests wear dark clothing or clothing they don’t mind getting stained by Kauai’s red dirt.
• Safety helmets and goggles are provided by Kipu Ranch Adventures and are required for all guests to wear.
• Guests are requested to arrive on-time. Tours operate on schedule and cannot wait for late guests.
• Tours operate rain or shine with the exception of severe weather conditions.
• If you are booking on behalf of another person or group, it is your responsibility to inform each participant of these restrictions.
Location: Lihue, Kauai, HI
Approximately 7 miles (20 minutes) from the Lihue Airport
The Kipu Ranch Difference
Ride through lush green pastures, venture down into tropical Hule’ia Valley, and ascend to majestic Haupu for a breathtaking view of Kipu Kai, Kauai’s untouched paradise. Experience many blockbuster movie spots such as Pirates of the Caribbean, Outbreak, and Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Ark. This is tropical 4×4 off road touring at its finest.