4x4 off-road touring - includes views from Mt Haupu! (Ages 7+ welcome)
Join us for a beautiful and breathtaking 3 hour Kauai off-road scenic tour through Kipu Ranch. With a diverse landscape, abundant wildlife, and spectacular views our signature tour makes Kipu Ranch one of the premier eco-tour locations in Hawaii. Ride through lush green pastures, venture down into tropical Huleia Valley, and ascend to majestic Haupu for a breathtaking view of Kipu Kai, Kauai’s untouched paradise.
The views on the Ranch Tour include the incredible view of Kipu Kai from the top of Mt. Haupu, through the forests and along the Hule’ia River to the Indiana Jones Rope Swing. Enjoy the historic landscape with photos of famous movie locations such as Jurassic Park, Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Ark, and most recent The Descendants. From our Kamaaina to Visitors around the world, this tour will leave you speechless!
The Scenic Ranch Tour is our most popular eco-adventure tour. After instruction and some practice time, you embark on an exciting journey through the diverse landscape and history that makes Kipu Ranch Adventures one of the top Hawaii eco-tours in the state today. You will be sharing the area with cattle, wild pigs, pheasants, peacocks and wild chickens!
We provide drinks and snacks as well as helmets, goggles, and bandannas. Closed toe shoes are required.
• Diverse Landscape – More challenging trails, elevation changes (sea level to 800 feet in elevation)
• Signature Tour – Classic Stop-N-Go Tour, less downtime, cover more ground to get to scenic stop locations.
• Kipu Kai – Top of the ridge overlooking landlocked Kipu Kai Beach, the only way to see it by land is on our tour!
Teryx 4×4 UTV (seats 2-4)
• $135.00 per person (age 18+)
• $89.00 per child (ages 7-17)
Ride with a Guide
• $89.00 per person (age 7+)
• Monday – Sunday: 7:00am or 1:30pm
• June-August offers additional tour Monday – Friday: 9:30am
• Kawasaki 750 4X4 TERYX-4 (Seats 2-4)
• Guide Driven Passenger
• Drinks & snacks
• Knowledgeable Guides
• Helmets, goggles, and bandannas
• All drivers MUST provide a valid Driver’s License.
• Bring credit card to place on file until vehicle is returned.
• Covered closed toe shoes are required for all tours.
• Guests may get dusty or muddy depending on weather conditions. We recommend guests wear dark clothing or clothing they don’t mind getting stained by Kauai’s red dirt.
• Recommend sunscreen, bug spray, and a camera.
• Valuable items not recommended on tour.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Tour operator will not be held responsible if lost, stolen or damaged. No personal storage available on site.
• Approximately 7 miles (20 minutes) from the Lihue Airport
Ride through lush green pastures, venture down into tropical Hule’ia Valley, and ascend to majestic Haupu for a breathtaking view of Kipu Kai, Kauai’s untouched paradise. Experience many blockbuster movie spots such as Pirates of the Caribbean, Outbreak, and Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Ark. This is tropical 4×4 off road touring at its finest.