The 4-hour Waterfall Tour is perfect for a fun-filled day with your family and friends!
Family & Friends – More of a laid back tour with time to relax.
Swimming – Tour stops at 2 locations for swimming (roughly 25-30 minutes at each stop and weather permitting).
Seasonal Waterfall – During the summer months or time of drought, the waterfall at lunch stop is not flowing.
Deli-Style Sandwich Buffet – Fresh homemade bread, fresh veggies, choice of ham, turkey, salami, and cheese. Mayo, mustard, and hummus. Fresh seasonal fruits and cookies for dessert.
Movie Locations – This tour highlights many movie locations for amazing photo and video taking opportunities.
Hiking – There will be walking to our lunch stop and two swim stops. Walk to lunch stop and river is minimal. Walk to spring fed waterfall is a moderate walk on uneven ground, approximately 75 meters down and back up.
Prices Starting At:
UTV (seats 2-6)
$168.00 per person (age 18+)
$96.00 per child (ages 9-17)
Ride with a Guide
$96.00 per person (age 9+)
Monday – Saturday: 8:00am or 11:30am, Sundays: 11:30 am
For a fun filled day with your family and friends, our 4 hour Waterfall Tour is the adventure for you. This is a swimming tour, so be sure to pack your towels and swim gear. Hop into the Huleia River via Indiana Jones rope swing and splash into our tropical spring fed waterfall. Dine in paradise at our seasonal waterfall while enjoying a delicious deli-style sandwich buffet. Enjoy historic Kipu Ranch, its cattle, abundant wildlife, beautiful views, lush tropical landscape, and various movie locations. Arrive in style and take a walk to our hidden oasis!
We provide helmets, goggles, and bandannas as well as drinks, snacks, and a picnic lunch. You will need to bring a swimsuit, towel, and water shoes if you want to swim. We recommend sunscreen and insect repellent.
Choose from these vehicles for your ride:
Kawasaki 750 4X4 TERYX-4 (Seats 2-4)
Guide Driven Passenger
Waterfall Picnic Tour Includes:
Instruction & Practice
Picnic Deli lunch
Short Hike to Private Waterfall
Tour Hollywood movie locations
Views of famous Hule’ia River & Indiana Jones swing
Kipu Ranch Adventures Provides:
Drinks, snacks, and picnic lunch
Helmets, goggles, and bandannas
What to Bring:
All drivers MUST provide a valid Driver’s License.
Bring credit card to place on file until vehicle is returned.
Covered closed toe shoes are required for all tours.
Guests may get dusty or muddy depending on weather conditions. We recommend guests wear dark clothing or clothing they don’t mind getting stained by Kauai’s red dirt.
Recommend sunscreen, bug spray, and a camera.
Valuable items not recommended on tour.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Tour operator will not be held responsible if lost, stolen or damaged. No personal storage available on site.
What is the Guest Policy?
• All drivers MUST be at least 18 years of age to operate machines and MUST provide a valid Driver’s License.
• Guests 12 years and older are welcome on VIP Triple Trail Tour. Guests 9 years and older are welcome on Ultimate Ranch and Waterfall Picnic. Guests 7 years and older are welcome on the 2 hr Waterfall Jungle Tour. All guests under 18 must have a legal guardian sign for them.
• No recent surgeries, back/knee problems, pregnant women, or any serious health conditions allowed on tours.
• Covered closed toe shoes REQUIRED for all tours. Water shoes REQUIRED for those planning on swinging on Indiana Jones Rope Swing or swimming at waterfall (applicable tours only).
• Guests may get dusty or muddy depending on weather conditions. We recommend guests wear dark clothing or clothing they don’t mind getting stained by Kauai’s red dirt.
• Safety helmets and goggles are provided by Kipu Ranch Adventures and are required for all guests to wear.
• Guests are requested to arrive on-time. Tours operate on schedule and cannot wait for late guests.
• Tours operate rain or shine with the exception of severe weather conditions.
• If you are booking on behalf of another person or group, it is your responsibility to inform each participant of these restrictions.
Location: Lihue, Kauai, HI
Approximately 7 miles (20 minutes) from the Lihue Airport
Please note: Waterfalls and stream conditions are subject to the weather. Heavy rains can make swimming unsafe and droughts reduce waterflow considerably.
The Kipu Ranch Difference
Ride through lush green pastures, venture down into tropical Hule’ia Valley, and ascend to majestic Haupu for a breathtaking view of Kipu Kai, Kauai’s untouched paradise. Experience many blockbuster movie spots such as Pirates of the Caribbean, Outbreak, and Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Ark. This is tropical 4×4 off road touring at its finest.